Coronavirus Deep Cleaning
With worrying times ahead for us all with regards to the Coronavirus and not knowing how it is all going to pan out. Here at The Crease Line, we would like to help by keeping you and your family safe with our deep cleaning services!
Coronavirus itself is spread mostly through respiratory droplets from person to person, but there is evidence that it can also be spread by touch. If you are unlucky enough to touch an already infected surface, you could also catch the Coronavirus that way. New studies are finding out more about the virus all the time, but recent studies have shown so far that touching door handles, light switches and phone screens will all pass the coronavirus on.
Information we know so far on the virus:
- Covid-19 persists in the air for up to 3 hours
- It can last up to 2 to 3 days on stainless steel and plastic surfaces.
- It can persist up to 9 days on nonporous surfaces such as stainless steel or plastic.
- It has also been detected in faeces, suggesting the virus could be spread by people who don’t properly wash their hands after using the bathroom.
Tips for Deep Cleaning Your Home
Use a two-step method – cleaning first then disinfecting – to tackle surfaces such as kitchen counters, tabletops and bathroom surfaces so dirt, soap scum or food residue is removed.
To clean, either spray the surface with distilled white vinegar and then wipe down with a clean cloth or simply use a microfibre cloth with warm water, or a cleaning cloth dipped in detergent solution and wrung out fully.
To disinfect against viruses as well as bacteria, use an alcohol-based disinfectant, or use rubbing alcohol with a strength of at least 70%. Alternatively use household bleach containing sodium hypochlorite diluted in cold water. Both methods should kill viruses quite quickly by breaking down their cell walls.
We are all being extra careful in our homes and extra thorough in our cleaning, but with our lives depending on it now would it be worth getting in a professional company to do a deep clean for you? Just to make sure your home is Corona free!
Here at The Crease Line, you can rest assured that while being in your home our cleaners will be using disposable gloves, disinfecting all equipment in between uses and of course will be cleaning your home to the highest standard possible.
We can offer you a deep clean in your home which will include:
- Removing all limescale from taps and sinks.
- Cleaning of all kitchen appliances.
- Tiles, basins tap, and shower screens cleaned and polished
- Bathrooms and Toilets.
- Cupboards, drawers and worktops blitzed!
- Detailed cleaning of all surfaces, shelves, doors and handles and frames.
- Built-in cupboards cleaned externally and internally.
- Wet mopping and disinfecting of all hard floors.
- Internal and external cleaning of all windows.
- Vacuuming of floors and carpets.
- Cleaning of all electrical outlets and fixtures.
Our deep clean services will leave your home (Or office, just ask us for further details) spotless and germ-free.
We will do our utmost to recycle any rubbish and will remove all waste with minimum effort and fuss.
So, if you want to find out more about Our Services, get in touch today!
Don't struggle to keep on top of your cleaning, get in touch with us at The Crease Line today! We offer a wide range of services.
Get A Quote
We understand that every job is different. Get in touch with us for a quote today and get the most competitive price!
On cleaning day, we will keep you informed of our progress from start to finish! Our team is one you can trust.
Once the job is complete, your home or office will feel clean, smell fresh and be completely ready for use. Our team get you all clean!