Ironing – The Correct Way!
You probably think you know how to iron right? How hard can it be!? But speak to any one of us and we almost certainly have a horror story of where we have ruined one of our favourite tops or dresses! So here are our top 5 tips to help you avoid that Ironing disaster!
Top 5 Tips for Ironing the Right Way!
- It may seem obvious but make sure your ironing board is put up correctly, and that the boards’ surface is flat, you want that cover to be even and flat.
- Make sure your iron base plate is clean, to save it leaving dirty stains across your favourite items! Clean your (Cold) iron with baking soda and water for the best results.
- Different fabrics require different temperature settings, so make sure you are using the right one! Start by sorting your clothes out into temperature piles, start with the low-temperature items and work your way through and up to the higher heat items at the end.
- Don’t forget to turn out your pockets, simple but many people forget to do this! Avoid a pocket outline by turning your pockets inside out before ironing over that area.
- If you have stubborn creases, spray some starch on the wrinkled area and then iron over it and watch those creases disappear.
The Crease Line’s Services & Offer
Here at The Crease Line, we understand ironing can be a chore and very time-consuming! (Even with our hints and tips) So why not let us help you! Whether you need your ironing done weekly or just as a one-off here and there, we can take care of it.
We have a special offer on this month – We can offer free collection and delivery within 3 miles (7kg minimum) and we can do a full basket (up to 7kg) of ironing for £25, also if the thought of washing and ironing those work shirts fills you with dread, why not let us do them for you 10 shirts washed and ironed for £16!
SPECIAL OFFER THIS MONTH!