End of Tenancy cleaning services/Deep Clean
An end of tenancy / moving out clean is effectively a spring cleaning service where all services are deep cleaned ready for the next occupant. This can be done when moving to a new house or as an end of tenancy clean.
The Creaseline provide a very detailed and comprehensive end of tenancy clean which includes all of the following:
- Removing lime-scale from all sinks and taps
- Removal of grease from all surfaces
- Cleaning of Toasters, Kettles, Microwaves
- Outside and inside of all kitchen appliances cleaned
- Hob Clean/cooker top cleaned
- Cupboards, drawers, worktops inside and outside cleaned
- Bathrooms and toilets
- Removal of lime-scale and stains porcelain fixtures, baths, showers, basins, toilets, tiles and shower trays.
- Removal of lime-scale from wet room floors
- Tiles, Basins, Taps and shower screens cleaned and polished
- Detailed cleaning of all surfaces, shelves, doors and door frames, skirting boards, radiators.
- Removal of cobwebs
- Any built-in cupboards are cleaned externally and internally.
- Cleaning of all electrical outlets and fixtures
- Vacuuming of floors and carpets
- Wet mopping and disinfecting of hard floors
- Cleaning of internal windows and window frames
Additional items on request
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- External window cleaning
- Loose furniture Cleaning (Furnished Property)
- Oven Cleaning
- Price List as of November 2020
Property Price 1 Bed Flat 1 Bath £104.00 2 Bed Flat 1 Bath £150.00 2 Bed house 1 Bath £174.00 3 Bed house 1 Bath £220.00 4 Bed house 1 Bath £244.00 5 Bed house 1 Bath £279.00 Extra Bathroom £36.00 Additional Rooms £48.00 Small Conservatory £95.00 Utility £69.00 Utility Large £92.00 Oven Clean Single £62.00 Oven Clean Double £94.00 Carpets Per Room £44.00
Our end of tenancy cleaning service will leave you with a thoroughly cleaned property; a proper end of tenancy clean can play an important part in determining whether or not a tenant loses their deposit. If you are a tenant or a landlord letting a property, we have an end of tenancy cleaning service to suit your needs. We are based in Hall Green; just some of the areas we cover are Solihull, Shirley, Hall, Dickens Heath and Dorridge.
The Crease line will provide all the necessary materials, equipment and cleaning staff to suit each end of tenancy clean, leaving your property clean and ready to hand back to the landlord or ready to hand over the keys to new tenants. We will do our utmost to recycle as much from your rubbish as possible and will remove all the waste from the property so you are left with no mess or fuss.
All of our staff are fully trained insured and personally selected and vetted by the owner Sue Biddulph who takes great pride in her ability to choose the right person for the job.
To arrange your end of tenancy cleaning appointment or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 0121 314 8828 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we will be only too happy to discuss your requirements.
*Microwave, oven, refrigerator, washing machine etc...
** On request