Many people class March as the start of spring making it time to start your spring cleaning!
After the cold winter months, it is pleasing to see a bit of spring sunshine peeking through our windows…but just as it does you may notice all the smears and marks on your windows, so now could be the perfect time to start your spring clean!
Preparing for Your Spring Clean
March is the ideal time to start prepping your exterior and interior ready for the upcoming summer months.
- The winter months can take its toll on your decking and garden furniture, sweep up any debris on your decking and give it a good scrub with detergent and hot water, avoid power washing your decking as it can be too harsh and damage the wood. By doing this now it will be spick and span ready for the summer!
- Inspect your roofing and guttering, make sure the weather has not damaged any of it, there may be loose roof tiles or guttering that is full of leaves and muck that could cause you future problems. Securing the tiles now and removing the debris out of the guttering will ensure you are ready for the weather turns again.
- Clean those windows! Mix one part hot water to one part distilled vinegar to ensure a streak-free shine if you are struggling to reach those upstairs windows, why not call us here at The Crease Line, our fully trained window cleaners offer high standards and value for money
- Get in the kitchen, start at the sink, put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, spray countertops and all surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner, leave it to soak for ten minutes and come back to it, leaving it for 10 minutes will ensure the work is almost done for you-wipe clean and you will have shiny clean surfaces.
- Strip those beds! And give your mattress a good clean…you can do this by sprinkling baking soda on to it….use about a cup or two full and leave it to soak for at least an hour, longer if possible…. then vacuum it up, this should remove any stains that are on your mattress. Why not add a couple of drops of essential oil to the baking soda to make it smell fresh!
If you find you are too busy to give your house the thorough spring clean it deserves, why not give us a call here at The Crease Line, we promise all of our cleaners are hardworking, reliable and honest. They will leave your home sparkling clean, paying particular attention to your kitchen, bathrooms and bedroom. Put your feet up and enjoy this gorgeous fresh spring weather and let us do the hard work for you.
Call us today on 0121 314 8828, to find out more information or to book your home in for domestic clean – we would love to hear from you.
So, if you want to find out more about Our Services, get in touch today!
Don't struggle to keep on top of your cleaning, get in touch with us at The Crease Line today! We offer a wide range of services.
Get A Quote
We understand that every job is different. Get in touch with us for a quote today and get the most competitive price!
On cleaning day, we will keep you informed of our progress from start to finish! Our team is one you can trust.
Once the job is complete, your home or office will feel clean, smell fresh and be completely ready for use. Our team get you all clean!